Fear of QH267.
New religion is taking over the world. It is called QH267.
The main features of this religion are:
- It has a Holy Book allegedly written by a Prophet. The prophecies were allegedly revealed to a Prophet by God.
- The Holy book says that all people that are not followers of that religion must either convert or die.
- The main command is to conquer the world.
- Lately, millions of the followers of QH267 spread around the world in order to establish it’s enclaves.
- There are other Books that rule the life of that religion. They prescribe entire way of life. The Books cannot be argued, criticized or analyzed. Anyone questioning QH267 is in grave danger of being beheaded by the followers of QH267.
The Holy Book contains at least 109 verses that call followers of QH267 to war with nonbelievers for the sake of QH267 rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Followers of QH267 who do not join the fight are called ‘hypocrites’ and warned that God will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
- Most of the war and terrorist activity in the world committed in the name of QH267.
- The world is divided. Some say QH267 is just another religion like Christianity, Islam and Buddhism. Others fear QH267 and being labeled racists for that.