The South African farming community has suffered from attacks for many years. According to interviews by apprehended suspects these attacks are a way for black people to express their anger for the many years they were opressed by the whites. The majority of the attackers have been young blacks, and the majority of the victims have been Afrikaner farmers, with claims of death tolls of more than 4,000 cited in the national and international media.] While the government describes the attacks as simply part of the bigger picture of crime in South Africa, white people point to brutal attacks and incidents involving self-declared anti-white motivations as evidence of a campaign to drive them off their land.
- “Barrett’s Theory Of U1+∞”- Mindblowing Physics!
- Insight or Coincidence?
- Students sell their old homework
- How mass refugee programs is a Tax scam?
- Why Angry birds movie is Islamophobic?
- Proposal of Mandatory Exile and Deportation Law in Australia
- The essence of Islam. The most beautiful mosque in the world has to be a converted church.
- Blocked by Father Rod Bower for asking a simple question