Pedophile next door. Should local residents know?
- Fact. Pedophiles never rehabilitate. Once pedophile, pedophile forever.
- Fact. Pedophiles almost always re-offend.
- Fact. Pedophiles who served their jail terms are resettled in the communities.
- Fact. When local residents find themselves living next to convicted pedophile, they harass pedophile or even attack him violently.
- Question. Do local residents have right to know if convicted pedophile lives next door even if it will cause suffering to the pedophile? Whose right prevail? Pedophile right to live without harassment or local residents’ rights to feel that their children are safe.