The South African farming community has suffered from attacks for many years. According to interviews by apprehended suspects these attacks are a way for black people to express their anger for the many years they were opressed by the whites. The majority of the attackers have been young blacks, and the majority of the victims have been Afrikaner farmers, with claims of death tolls of more than 4,000 cited in the national and international media.] While the government describes the attacks as simply part of the bigger picture of crime in South Africa, white people point to brutal attacks and incidents involving self-declared anti-white motivations as evidence of a campaign to drive them off their land.
- Looking for Buddhismophobia
- According to the Left, it is Blind Freddy who decides what is hate speech
- Green Left activists threaten bloggers.
- U.S.S.R.- RISE OF THE PHOENIX
- Green party activists report Tweets they disagree as inappropriate.
- LGBTQ activists are touching our kids’ minds inappropriately.
- I’m Back At IT Again!
- Why information about health risks of anal intercourse is treated as hate speech?
- A refugee explains the problem of South Sudanese gangs like no one did before.